Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Magnificent Seven 95% complete!

Wow, I am almost at the end of this project. Here are the pictures at this point. All that is left to do is to create some scatter terrain, finish painting the bandit Hombres and print up some rules. We will be play testing this over the next two or three months and I will post some of the results as we move on.
So here are the pictures.

 One of my friends and a fellow Lead Adventure Forum member FifteensAway suggested I add some vertical terrain. So you can see I have added some hills in the appropriate areas.

 I scattered some villagers and bandits for reference to size. Figures are from Old Glory, Knuckleduster, Essex and a few conversions.
 The game occupies an area of 5' X 7'.
Here are pictures of the dead tree build. The stone work around the tree is grey in real life not blue as in the pictures.This is the one major part of this project that was purchased and not hand made. It is from Woodland Scenics and is called the dead Maple.


Below is a pictures of the type and color of scatter terrain yet to be completed.
Thanks for looking and I will try to keep everyone updated.
Greg

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful terrain, the dead tree is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Frank. Took a while and could not have done this if I was still working.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Prufrock. Took a bit of time but it will be ready for the conventions.

      Delete
  4. I'M TOTALLY CURED OF HIV FROM DOCTOR JAMES HERBAL MEDICINE   Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was Cured of Hiv/aids and my aunt and her husband were cured from herpes by Dr James who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 11days later, I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will only get you cured from what you are, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..His herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete